Working contact for William Higgins (again)

Hey,
Anyone have a working contact for William Higgins?
Once again they’re not paying and we’ve been trying to chase them.
Nothing is getting a response.

Thanks

We stopped trying to get paid from them awhile ago

The only one i have is the affiliate address, same as before.

I tried reaching out to their social media guy on the 29th because he has helped in the past, but I haven’t heard back from him this time.

Here is his contact info:

Paul Gregory <p73gregory [at] gmail.com>

Please let us know if you hear back.

I also sent a DM on Twitter, figuring it couldn’t hurt.

I’ve been invoicing with no response or payments as well.

Kevin

1 Like

Any luck getting in touch with anyone Conran?

I did send an email to the contact you mentioned but didn’t get a reply.
Then a few days later I got a reply from someone insisting that they were going to pay it.
That was last week, still not paid and no further contact.

We’ll be chasing them again either this evening or tomorrow.

I do think this is it for us promoting them. I’m not prepared to go through this every time we want to get paid what they owe us. We all have far better things to be spending our precious time on.

Did you ever get payment Conran?

Unfortunately not.
Looks like they’re just ghosting, so we’re removing links, I’m writing a blacklist post at GayContenWriter.com and we’re considering making a formal complaint to the Czech Trade Inspection Authority.

Not sure if anything will come of that, but perhaps if enough people waiting to be paid threaten the same thing it might gain some traction?

Surprise Surprise… I got a payment from William Higgins (Pavel Rehor) today via PayPal… Been invoicing every month like clock work just hoping for the best… Was never expecting to get paid but I will take it.

Anyone else seen payment?

If not I think you can send messages via PayPal if you get paid that way. Might not hurt to find their contact info in your list of payments and send them a message that way?

I did get paid last month yes.

1 Like

Still not been paid and recieved no response to any attempts to communicate.
I think we’re going to set up a PayPal invoice and just spam them with reminders every week.

They never paid us after Bill died, despite repeated requests. We stopped promoting them quite some time ago.

1 Like

We’ve removed all links, and I don’t foresee any circumstance where we would resume promoting them. Very few of my clients were promoting them, but the ones that were have dropped them and chosen alternatives. If they don’t get paid they’ll be removing all links, too.

I think it’s reasonable to assume WH is on its way out.

2 Likes

BIG NEWS: We finally got paid!

All it took was a PayPal invoice and several daily reminders.

Glad that’s over with.
Not going to to continue promoting them though.

3 Likes

Glad you got payment at least!! That’s a win these days.