What is Payoneer's attitude towards adult?

It seems that there is some chance that I could receive ACH payments from CCBill using Payoneer. I opened an account with them a long time ago and never used it. And now after several years I logged in there again. They require that one fills out their own version of KYC, which wouldn’t be a problem in and of itself.

However, in their KYC there are some pretty surprising questions, such as to provide a detailed description of what I do, to provide the URL of my website and so on. Of course, I could do that, citing the URL of my blog and basically saying that I do affiliate marketing for adult sites, but how will they look at an adult blog? Are they okay with it now, or will they just ban me and say “sorry we don’t support adult businesses”?

I’m confused about them because originally it was offered as a system to use for adult payments, lots of sponsors used them. But then I think they changed and they no longer allowed it for adult. However I’m sure I’ve seen some sponsors still using them (chaturbate one of them I think). So I really don’t know. Never used them myself for that reason.

Did you try with Wise? They give you ACH account.

Well, it is good news that at least some sponsors are still using Payoneer. If anybody here uses them to receive sponsor payments, please let me know in the private message, or here in this thread.

As for Wise, if you remember our private correspondence from a few months ago, Wise does not allow opening a USD balance for my country and that is a prerequisite for receiving ACH payments. So, unfortunately I cannot use Wise for the time being.

yes sorry, I remember now.

1 Like

I just saw this in Paxum, maybe something worth looking into?

NEW - Domestic USD ACH funding instructions added!
28.08.2024 | 11:10 AM
We are pleased to inform you that Domestic USD ACH Funding instructions are now available within your Paxum account interface!

Please note that these instructions are exclusively for use with Domestic USA bank accounts. Do not use these details for International SWIFT Wire transfers, as they will be rejected.

To avoid delays in crediting your funds, ensure you include all the specified information. Thank you for your continued trust in Paxum!

However reading this again, it might just be from and to your account. Worth asking though.

Do you perhaps have a business account with them? I asked them about ACH only a couple weeks ago and this is what they said:

Or maybe that functionality depends on your country…? Don’t know. I don’t see that notification in my Paxum account when I log into their app, and when I click “add funds” I see only p2p transfer, meaning I can only receive money directly from other Paxum users.

yes its a business account. i guess it’s limited to that then.