Unable to contact Darkhall

On July 27th I sent an email to [email protected] but I received no reply.

Today I emailed [email protected], because in the past I successfully communicated with him and I thought he was basically in the same company as darkhall. Unfortunately, he replied that malerevenue.com and he don’t manage any of the sites under darkhall.com anymore and advised that I should contact them again at their email [email protected]. I sent them another email today at that email address, but so far I received no reply.

I have a pending payment with them, and something tells me that it’s not going to go smoothly or without probkems.

It is very unfortunate that us affiliates have to BEG for OUR money that we have rightfully earned and that is rightfully ours. And it is also unfortunate when a sponsor doesn’t respond to emails. What is the point of having an email for affiliates if you don’t bother to respond?

You can try writing to Mike (Gay Webmaster Forum | GayDemon - Gay Webmaster Forum) here in the forum. Generally, they always pay but with some kind of waiting period which seems to be about 2 months or so.

Thanks bgmen, I’ll try contacting Mike here.

Two months waiting period is pretty disappointing. I thought they paid the next month, without any waiting.

The fact that they are not the same company as malerevenue anymore was a complete surprise for me. I started to promote malerevenue way back in early 2010s because of FraternityX, it was always their flagship site. How things change…

You can also try mike [at] darkhall.com and webmaster [at] darkhall.com

Hi Guys!

We have been running a bit late on some affiliate payouts due to a recent transition. Rest assured we will be returning to timely payouts this month. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for the update. Also hoping for some fresh promo content.

1 Like

Thanks for your understanding! Yes we continue producing new videos for FratX, SketchySex and FaceDownAssUp, releasing a new vid every Wednesday and every other Saturday, ad tools are updated regularly with promo…my email is mike AT darkhall.com thanks for promoting DARK HALL

:))