Traffic Generation in 2024?

I was recently “temporarily suspended” from a site because I hadn’t sent any purchases in “a year” (My site is less than a year old) - and that’s fair and fine, but it was a bit of an eye opener. (I have been reinstated but obviously need to pay attention)

I’m wondering what traffic strategies work best in 2024 - obviously SEO alone isn’t going to do it.

Which one?

suspended from the affiliate program for now joins in the year, or revoked members access to choose custom images etc vs the promo content offered? We will restrict members access for partners that don’t send enough joins, but never the affiliate program on that basis. Its revshare, so no reason to cull that list imo.

1 Like

They stopped accepting clicks from my links, every one of them errored. I did think it was odd.

I’m not going to name them here though but except for that, I’m impressed with the content and how they present it to affiliates, so we’ll see where it goes.

But yeah - gotta focus on more traffic!

There can be reasons… One of our billers demanded that we close our relationship with an affiliate because of the content on their site and told us we should regularly inspect ALL traffic sources to make sure sure that they comply with card issuer ‘brand and image’ rules. It is a lot of work to do, so maybe they took the decision to restrict affiliates that don’t send any joins…