Report Content Links

Over the last week or so I’ve seen a slew of pay sites adding links to their footers that say “report content” or something similar. I’m wondering if this is a new requirement that the credit card companies are enforcing all of a sudden?

Are free sites required to do this as well?

I haven’t read anything about this requirement. I just see a ton of sites adding the links.

Anyone know what this is all about?

Thanks,
Kevin.

Yes this is a new Visa/Mastercard requirement. It doesn’t make much sense for a paysite to do this but whatever :rofl:

1 Like

LOL, well it is an interpretation of a Visa/MC requirement :slight_smile: It seems each biller is left on their own with deciding what will keep the card companies happy. I’m going to love having to respond to every report submitted!
As always, free sites get away with nothing if they don’t accept cards :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the information. That’s what I figured; I just wasn’t sure.

It was odd seeing so many sites adding these changes within the last couple of weeks. It felt like a bulletin went out, and everyone started scrambling to implement them. LOL

This seems to be another one of those nonsensical broad brush rules that’s intended only for sites where user content is being displayed, cam sites and OnlyFans, but because they don’t understand the industry and they’re also lazy about implementation and specifics, they’re just applying it to everything.

1 Like

Meanwhile while we have to add this ridiculous stuff to our paysites which DO NOT have submitted content it’s like the wild west for only fans content creators doing whatever they want. Scamming people left and right charging customers 20-200 for content they never receive. A lot of gay baiting with their content. Visa/Mastercard should look into that…

1 Like

I have to agree here about the scamming aspect. We get a ton of complaints from OF customers of some of our ex-models who think we are somehow responsible when the guys ‘sell’ them videos that are never delivered (or more likely delivered, but have no similarity as to what they were actually sold). I’ve even seen some guys (this time not our guys) film scene introductions that they post to social media with the promise of getting the hardcore part if they subscribe, whereas in reality, they never even filmed any hardcore scene to go along with the intro…

2 Likes