Paxum is between banks

Paxum isn’t able to do local bank transfers at the moment. They told me I could use crypto in the mean time. I have avoided crypto because there are a lot of dodgy operations out there and I am sure it is not straightforward to set up a business account on a crypto exchange. Is anyone using the method below?

"Unfortunately, local bank transfers are currently unavailable due to our transition to a new banking partner. We assure you that we are working diligently to restore this withdrawal option as soon as possible.

In the meantime, you can withdraw via crypto in USDC / USDT (ERC20) for a flat fee of $15 + a dynamic GAS fee or USDT (TRC20) for a fee of $5. To use the Crypto withdrawal feature please click on the “Transfers” button on the top left corner > Bank & Card Transfers > Crypto Transfer"

Where do you see this notice? But I assume you mean wire transfers, right? When I login now I can’t see anything, the option to make SEPA transfers are still there.

I made a transfer fine last week and received funds in 2 days. But yes I know there’s been problems with some transfers and I noticed the bank for wires changed.

I just did a transfer just now to test and see what happens.

I attempted a transfer twice and both times received a message from Paxum that it was rejected. When I asked them why, they replied with the statement regarding local bank transfers being unavailable.

Paxum is a fucking joke. We haven’t been able to fund for almost a year now.

1 Like

I know, but if there was a better option I would use it.

Sorry was that a Wire or EFT transfer you did?

The EFT transfer I did a couple of days ago came through fine today.

I’m not sure where @BananaMan is located but I have been able to complete transfers (withdrawals) in the UK (via EFT), @GayDemon I am wondering if its an issue effecting US or non-EU customers possibly, or possibly its only effecting wires as you suggest?

I know US companies have had issues for a long while with it for funding ect, so regional issues are not unheard of with them.

Paxum currently has no way to pay Canadian webmasters.

1 Like

Yep we had to fully drop them. A tough space to occupy I would guess with all the regulation eyes on them, but still. Even when we could fund them, it felt like every month the bank we had to send to fund them with was changing. Which is wild.

Yeah their banks change SO many times it is insane

This is the odd thing, I know someone in Canada who made a EFT request and had no message back about it not being available. That is however from a personal account.

Same here, it seems to work fine in the EU.

We use a business account, so that could be the difference.

I think it is because the person I mentioned recieved the EFT transfer in his normal bank today.