NakedSword Worth Promoting?

Hey,

Is anyone promoting NakedSword - if so, how is it going for you? I contacted them a while ago to see if they would let me promote their website with longer clips (custom cut) because those 20-30 seconds long clips suck, they were like “yeah…” but after many emails we got nowhere so I gave up.

I am somehow willing to give them another try, even if it would be with short clips, but is it worth it?

They have stopped adding new promo content to the “Content Zips” on their website and sending the promos by email, but I only have a few recent emails and have lots of old emails from them for some reason, the “Downloadable Videos” on their website cannot be downloaded, plus I would still need some photos…

So basically the long story short is if this is worth the hassle before reaching to them again…

Thanks

It’s a tricky one, the site does rebill very well but can be hard to get people to signup. I think like with many of the larger sites we got left, people already seen the promo content and might not feels so fresh.

Yeah, I know what you mean…

I am trying to add more content to my website, but I am not really sure what is worth promoting these days. I currently promote CockyBoys, Boyfun, Jawked, CBP, BSB, Treasure Island, ColbyKnox and ASG as they finally let me cut longer older clips… and that’s about it.

I thinking about adding BelAmi primarily as gallery/blog posts because they have a good pictures, mostly good looking guys but their “trailers” sucks… but I don’t want to have only videos on my website anyway.

Any other good website with at least decent content worth promoting?

We have some sites that are doing well for us:
PeterFever.com
SquirtStudios.XXX
AxelAbysse.com
WuBoyz.com
DamianXDragon.com

Let me know if we can assist!

thank you, I will check them out.