Massive DMCA attack

I see we’ve all been hit with massive DMCA complaints about a name I won’t write for obvious reasons. This is such an outrage that I think those of us who care about lost profits can band together and seek our rights through the courts. What do you think?

You mean Sumner, right? And of course OnlyFans been quoted as the owner of the content.

Yeah I don’t know how to handle that one. Its promo content with him that’s just been released from Falcon, Hot House, Men, NakedSword, Sean Cody…

Its frustrating because the content owners never take action and just let us deal with it. Such a waste of our time.

By the way, I had to remove 14 videos and 5 blog posts…

I mean exactly him, yes. I had to fill in a counter notice, but for me, in addition to posts, tags that have nothing to do with him are also included. I really hope that this time the companies he shot for will be more active because their websites are also on the list of complaints.

I just filled DMCA counter notice. The URLs he complained are promo posts for Men and Nextdoorstudios. The photos are promo photos from Men and Nextdoorstudios. They are the copyright holders.

Just because the model name appeared on Onlyfans, they want to take down that model’s contents from all pay sites except Onlyfans. That’s ridiculous.

He is not the first model doing this. Just fill the counter notice, but I agree it’s annoying.

can you do a counter DMCA without being the copyright holder?

Counter notice form has one option for us: I am not the owner, but I am authorized to use the content. Then you can provide more details to justify your request.

3 Likes

I always do, just as MenSparkle explained.

1 Like

There is so many models trying to get content they DON’T OWN taken down. I get a lot of them on JustUsBoys. I tell them I have to hear from the actual owner of the content not the model in it. I’ve only had one where the actual studio contacted me and I removed the content.

2 Likes

Amazingly, anyone can file a DMCA complaint, and the person against whom the complaint is directed must prove that the complaint is without merit, instead of being required of the complainant.

That “model” continues with the ridiculous complaints. New portion today, including tag pages without his name. Again, I see that among the complaints there are those directed at MEN and Naked Sword. I hope that they will end his career and make him pay for our lost time and damages.

Yeah I got one today as well. This time its submitted from Pakistan. Did a counter claim… again…

Another one, this time from GayHoopla with a partial name match. I can’t describe how angry I am.

Hi All,

This is Michael from Gamma Entertainment.

We sincerely apologize for any issues these DMCA notices might have caused and we are currently looking into this, as this is affecting our sites and valued affiliates.

If you have any further concerns or questions, please email me directly: [email protected]

I will do my best to help with these notices and we should have an answer or fix soon enough.

Thanks for your patience,

1 Like

I’m glad to see you’ve taken it upon yourself to solve the case.

1 Like

100% you can counter DMCA as the affiliate, you are authorized to use the content from the content owner.

I also reported it to Adult Force but not heard back about it. I’ve made counter claims against each one so far.

Technically, a proper DCMA complaint needs to include a paragraph stating that the complaint, to the best of the filer’s knowledge, is filed rightfully and they swear under penalty of perjury that it is so. Technically, that makes them vulnerable to a lawsuit. However, few cases have actually been brought to court for these false DMCAs. I think maybe a few loud cases would make these DMCA takedown requestors more careful, but the cost to fight is so great and the damages to be filed so dismal that not many want to sue for it.