Gay/Trans, Pops,Banners, Blogs, Hardlinks, Prerolls

Hey Guys,
I have below the following Gay/Trans inventory, for pricing GEO, etc then please either email or skype meat [email protected] or alteratively (prefered)

Would be great if you stopped posting pirated content, or at least action dmca notices, on your sites before trying to sell us traffic from them

You’re working with known pirate site. That is not ok.

I have edited your post and removed the list of sites as i really do not want to have links or even mention of those sites you have.

Thanks Bjorn i have gone through the sites and removd accordingly!

1 Like

Hey Guys spots still available

Many of the sites you listed the first time are still full of pirated content. Why would you again ask people here to fund sites that actively steal from us?

Hey iBuzz,

We have spoken before and I have outlined a few things to you previously;

1. The links / Banner spots your selling are on unfavourable websites to any Professional in the industry, for the same reason as the guys at BelAmi have pointed out Piracy.

2. Should anyone here wish to buy these links we can buy them much cheaper directly though almost any ad-network… From what we have discussed previously your working as a middle man to a middle man… From memory I could buy a link you were selling for 90% cheaper directly from a major ad network the last time we spoke.

I advised you last we spoke to focus to affiliate marketing and attempting to make a honest living from Adult content. While yes its a long journey to make a livable wage that way, it is a more stable income as anyone who does buy links from you will find they make zero ROI on any purchase, and wont return… And your customer base who has the cash to spend big on advertising with no idea where to get it from is a very small number of people, Most media buyers worth their salt will be registered directly with the main ad networks, and wont need a middle man to buy extremely overpriced banner spots.

Don’t waste your time and your energy flogging pirate links, You wont find an easy pot of gold in adult these days, its hard work, if your not willing to get your head down learn how to build and run a good website or other organic traffic source and grow traffic to it you wont get anywhere in adult.

5 Likes