DMCA for content taken from RawFuckClub

I received two separate DMCA’s for essentially ONE Post that has content from RawFuckClub. It is a scene where Chris Damned participates:

Chris Damned, Aiden Tyler & MrDeepVoice

In the first DMCA they mentioned two URLs – the tag chris-dammed under which that post is listed, and the URL of the first picture of that post (how crazy is that? Why only the 1st pic?)

And today I received a new DMCA from Google in which the URL of that entire post is mentioned.

First of all, couldn’t they have sent all three URLs in one DMCA instead of two? That is a rhetorical question, because we know how these DMCA are made.

I tried to contact the support at RawFuckClub through their so-called chat feature (when you log into your account there), but so far no luck! There seems to be a live person on the other end and he even posts some general updates into the chat, but he doesn’t respond to what I wrote about the DMCA.

Is there any way to contact them more directly and more efficiently? Do they really hold the copyright for the content that appears on their site, and is it also fine for their affiliates to use it?

Because if the copyright on their site is in some kind of gray area, then I suppose it would be much better and simpler for me to delete that entire post.

Is the DMCA actually from them though? I bet it’s the actor who does not actually own the content.

This is from today:

https://lumendatabase.org/notices/44104253

And this is from a few weeks ago:

https://lumendatabase.org/notices/43827190

It looks like it’s just from that actor Chris Damned.

Perhaps you misunderstood me. I don’t think the dmca comes from RFC, I think it comes from either that actor or from onlyfans. The problem with RFC is that they don’t care to respond to affiliates’ concerns regarding fake dmca’s. It’s one of those gray areas where a site such as RFC is used as a hub where onlyfans creators can post their content to maximize their profit, although RFC is not the original producer of the content. But I thought that by giving the content to that hub such as RFC one also gives away or shares the copyright for that content with that site or hub.

Anyhow, whoever wrote the dmca, Google takes it seriously, so I should either claim that by virtue of being RFCs affiliate, I am authorized to use their content, or I should delete it in case RFC doesn’t care about its affiliates.

I see what you mean. But I have to say I’ve never had any help from a sponsor with DMCA even if they did respond (Adult Force & Buddy Profits). I don’t think you will get much help. You just have to submit a counter claim.

1 Like

Keep in mind that there are uploaded videos that the actors own and they have nothing to do with the videos produced by the Raw Fuck Club team. I wouldn’t advise you to file a claim in this case, delete the content.

glad you mentioned it, didn’t know that.

How can you tell which is which on their website? I didn’t notice any sign that would indicate that a particular set is not suitable for promotion…

In any case, today I deleted the post in question, but yesterday I submitted the counter dmca to Google, saying that the content in question is, in fact, affiliate content and that I am RFC’s affiliate, therefore I’m authorized to use it.

Whatever may be the case for this particular case, I will steer clear from promoting RFC in the future. It’s just not worth it.

Generally, they have given you access to the content and you have the right to use it for promotion. But they changed their business model a few years ago and became a kind of fan site where models have channels. The videos on the models’ channels are their property and they decide whether or not to file a DMCA complaint.

Videos produced by Raw Fuck Club can be found on their channel - Raw Fuck Club : Raw Fuck Club.

1 Like