Cashkaboom non-payment

I reached the minimum payout amount at the beginning of July, but there was no payment from them. As far as I know, they always send Paypal payments at the beginning of the month.

Yesterday I sent them an email to affiliates (at) cashkaboom.net but I still haven’t received a reply.

I’ve been getting paid for some time now however i noticed starting maybe a couple of month ago it’s now a month later that i get paid.

Payments isnt the problem with these guys, its the way they have their program setup not giving credit for sales.

That’s something new for me, but it’s good if they are still paying, even if it is a month later. I’m pretty sure that until a few months ago they would issue a payment as soon as you reached the minimum payout amount that was set up in your account.

So for example, last month I was still below the minimum payout amount, but when you add my earnings in June, I’m over the minimum payout amount. On July 1st their NATS generated the payment which combined my previous earnings with the June earnings, and that payment is now in the “pending” status. Normally I would expect that payment to be sent now at the beginning of July, but if your observation is true, I may still get it at the beginning of the next month. Is that correct?

I still have a bad feeling about this in general because I didn’t get any reply from them to my recent email inquiry, whereas previously they would reply immediately to all kinds of questions and were very kind. I mean, how hard can it be to write a few sentences and explain the cause of the delay in payment?

Sponsors and us affiliates should be friends and treat one another with proper respect and care. Affiliates are not guilty of the general downturn in sales, we do our job as best as we can and we are still making sales that the sponsors would ultimately not get if it weren’t for us.

That’s an old issue with them. They used to be my first or second best converting program back in the day, and things worsened quite a lot when they started to play shenanigans with not giving credit for sales for some of their sites. There are some workarounds for that as well, but that’s not the proper way to promote a site, and sales are increasingly disappointing when you promote them that way.

yes same experience. used to do very well then they started the mess they are doing now.

I received that payment yesterday.

There was a notification in their NATS news section that the June payment would be delayed for July 15th, but I didn’t see it.

What sites from them are good to promote in 2024 ? as it seems all their sites are not encrypted

none of them… most don’t have tours you can use because you don’t get credit and you would need to link directly to the signup page.

1 Like