Buddyprofits/Famedollars non-payment

On June 15th I reached my minimum payout amount for Buddyprofits and Famedollars. Although this limit was reached, the payout was not generated by their system, and instead I was notified in their dashboard that these earnings would be carried over for the next payout period (June 30th).

Only when I told them that there should be payment for June 15th because the minimum payout amount WAS reached, did they generate the payment on June 16th and it is now visible under payments in my dashboard. Michael Nudleman assured me that the payment would be sent within five business days, which is until this last Friday (yesterday). As I predicted, the payment was NOT sent and I have not received any money in my Paxum account. This is now really worrying. I had to similarly remind them last time as well (in October last year), but they eventually did send that payment. No such luck this time, though!

I have skype contacts for several of Gamma affiliate managers, but nobody is responding today. Any idea whom I could contact during weekend to see this payment can be finally sent? And what can I do if they flat out refuse to pay me?

I have not had any similar experience with them, it’s one company I’ve never had to remind or ask for payment. Mine next one isn’t due yet though.

I’ve never had an issue with them. At times, it does take a day or so to get back to me, but they always do. I’ve been with them for probably 7 or 8 years now. It is a holiday weekend for many of us, and I have rarely had answers over any weekend. Not an excuse, but a lot of offices are not open weekends.

There is another post on this board about Paxum payment issues in some areas - Paxum is between banks - #14 by GayDemon
Could this have any bearing? Fame/Buddy is in Canada.

Hi Ben,

I have reached out to you via email, if you haven’t received it you can reach out to me via email at [email protected]

I will be more than happy to resolve this for you,

Mike

I received that payment about an hour ago. Thanks.

I just hope that these unexplained delays in payments won’t happen in the future.

1 Like

Glad to hear it, thanks for letting us know.