New Design Launched: GayDemon.com

After a lot of work (and time), way to much… I’ve finally finished the new design for my site GayDemon.com. Doing everything myself sure makes it a slow process. But it was long over due, nearly 5 years since last version. If anyone has time to take a look that would be nice, and if you see anything that isn’t working then even better if you can let me know.

3 Likes

I like it. Streamlined, clean. The only part I see missing is any links to the photo galleries. If those are gone, I guess I need to start blogging again.

Photo galleries? Oh the section with links to other sites. It’s there, just moved it to the blog:

I don’t get any traffic from it really, there’s more traffic going out than coming in.

The lack of traffic makes sense. My sites all have hard links just to GayDemon, and not to the photo gallery (or even blog) section. I’ve always linked to the main site as there is so much more than just galleries for the users to discover. Still, good to know that section is still there. I still need to get my lazy fingers back to blogging… someday.

Looks great congratulations. I like all the categories as well. :smiley:

thank you!

Congrats, looks nice and clean, loads fast too!

1 Like

Looks great. Congrats!

1 Like